Assistant Manager - Reconciliation
AB InBev India
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 5 Years
Job Views: 26
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 118 Days ago
AB InBev India is looking to hire an Assistant Manager - Reconciliation for its Teach & Analytics team based out of Bangalore.
Primary Purpose of the role
Responsible for day-to-day operational activities in Customer Account Recons for the Open and Corporation Markets and to ensure business KPIs and SLAs, as agreed with the business, are achieved. The role also requires to support the Credit Control/Collections team and ensure all possible efforts towards achieving collection targets and ageing targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
1. Technical expertise
- Extensive knowledge of and understanding of sales processes and financial systems required
- Responsible for the accuracy of customer recons, invoicing, cash collection, and cashflow forecasting
- Primary and Secondary stock positions
- Monthly Debtors Reconciliation
- To ensure accuracy of invoicing and minimal impact on customers due to corrections
- To ensure unapplied and unallocated cash is treated within agreed SLAs
- To ensure daily and periodic activities as required by the business and are carried out timely, completely, and accurately.
- To generate management reports on time and circulate them accurately.
- To ensure any systems-related work is performed on priority as and when the demand arises.
- To ensure Compliance & Risk management activities are carried out on regular basis and any gaps are addressed with a clear action plan
- Ensure that the SLA’s are met as per agreement with other business counterparts
2. Adherence to Internal policies
- Timely reconciliation of the customers ( open and corporation)
- Analysis of Balance sheet to ensure that all aged balances are fully justifiable
- Identify opportunities to drive Working Capital improvement
- Meet and improve all operational KPIs e.g. Cash Application, timely discount settlement etc
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Professional Accounting Certification preferred (Chartered Accountant/CPA/CIMA/ACCA)
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in working in a multi-national / multi-cultural / multi-time zone environment
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills, preferably with financial / planning experience
- Experience in leading and working in teams, able to build strong relationships quickly
- High level of service mindset with the ability to communicate/influence senior leadership
- Highly results-focused, with ownership to drive results and strive for excellence
- Strong ability to turn opportunities into actions, strategies
- Good business sense and operational touch
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
AB InBev India
For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago.
We are AB InBev, a multinational beverage and brewing company headquartered in Leuven, Belgium. As the world’s largest brewer and one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world, we are committed to driving growth which improves the lives of people across the globe.
We do this through brands and experiences that bring people together.
Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients.
And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow.
We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois, International brands Leffe and Hoegaarde and local champions like Haywards and Knockout. Our tradition of brewing the finest beer dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations.
We are a company of owners dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results; we take great pride in our work. All of us at AB InBev take results personally and are driven to build something great together.
We value talented people who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed, and who believe in doing things the right way. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, a career at AB InBev may be for you.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.