Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 3 Years
Job Views: 50
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 66 Days ago
Designation: Credit Manager
Qualification : Preferable CA
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluation of Proposals put up for recommendation / approval as per credit policy.
- Customer visit and discussions to assess the loan requirement.
- Customer business and income assessment.
- Understanding the business thoroughly for self-employed non-professional profiles.
- Ascertaining and Validating the revenue streams and expenditure of the business.
- Should be able to see through the potential risks of the proposal.
- Should have ability to do due diligence without sufficient and formal documents / data.
- Files Checking as per Credit Policy.
- Risk Analysis related to case & Client.
- Maintaining quality of credit information, underwriting standards and presentation.
- PDD and Portfolio Management.
- Facilitate the development of clearly defined and updated policies & procedures for all credit risk management.
- Handling Disbursement officers for process.
- Accuracy of work and timeline adherence.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proven work experience in Credit underwriting of Retail Asset Banking products, services and operations (preferably in private sector, HL & LAP/SME/Mortgages)
- Understanding of local business and micro economy
- Keen understanding and focus on risk, controls, compliance and regulatory framework
- Strong analytical & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to build, coach and mentor high performance oriented teams
- Should have good knowledge of Risk Related to Business.
- Good client servicing skills.
- Good financial analytical skills, communication skills.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA with 0-3 years of Exp
Send CV with subject line - "Avaas - Surat - Credit Manager"
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.