Finance Process Analyst
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 5 Years
Job Views: 24
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 129 Days ago
Are you passionate about driving process efficiencies and challenging the status quo? Do you enjoy analyzing complex business challenges and working as part of a team to propose solutions? Are you self-driven with a problem-solving mindset and sharp analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• define and implement enterprise process management methods, standards and templates
• develop front to back process maps and document key issues contributing to process inefficiencies
• conduct requirements gathering by leveraging internal data sources and conducting stakeholder interviews
• quantify cost and effort associated with providing select services to our internal consumers
• synthesize disparate data sources to create full F2B view of life cycle events
• optimize strategic process management tools and monitor / escalate where gaps or compliance issues exist
• assist in project management, preparation of updates and tracking benefits delivered by the program
Roles & Responsibilities
You’ll be joining a fast-growing Global team within Group Finance. You have the opportunity to join us as we build the team from the ground up where we are seeking to establish Business Process understanding at the heart of our Evolution agenda.
As a Finance Process Analyst, you'll play an important role in helping deliver process standards and efficiency across Finance’s Capabilities. Our role is to streamline and standardize processes, remove layers of complexity and develop and facilitate sharing of institutional knowledge of F2B processes. We are tasked to propose tactical and strategic solutions for business challenges identified and to create a plan to apply benefits on a broader scale across the firm.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• 2+ years of experience in process management, process modelling / architecture or business analysis in a large complex firm, especially in Finance or Operations
• experience or interest in process standards and process management tools
• knowledge of industry standard process management, improvement or design methodologies, such as Lean Six Sigma
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• a passion for data gathering and information sharing
• ability to apply analysis and technical understanding to identify issues, solutions and opportunities
• the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• strong written and verbal communication skills, from making presentations to technical writing
• knowledge of BPMN 2.0, Tableau, Alteryx and / or PMO experience is a plus
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• passionate about the banking business front-to-back
• able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
• highly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• a self-starter, willing to take on responsibility
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.