Internal Audit - Global Market (Securities) - Associate
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience4 - 6 Years
Job Views: 40
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 76 Days ago
As the third line of defense, Internal Audit’s mission is to independently assess the firm’s internal control structure, including the firm’s governance processes and controls, and risk management and capital and anti-financial crime frameworks, raise awareness of control risk and monitor the implementation of management’s control measures. In doing so, internal Audit:
- Communicates and reports on the effectiveness of the firm’s governance, risk management and controls that mitigate current and evolving risk
- Raise awareness of control risk
- Assesses the firm’s control culture and conduct risks; and
- Monitors management’s implementation of control measures
Goldman Sachs Internal Audit comprises individuals from diverse backgrounds including chartered accountants, developers, risk management professionals, cybersecurity professionals, and data scientists. We are organized into global teams comprising business and technology auditors to cover all the firm’s businesses and functions, including securities, investment banking, consumer and investment management, risk management, finance, cyber-security and technology risk, and engineering.
Goldman Sachs Internal Auditors demonstrate strong risk and control mindsets, analytical skills, exercise professional skepticism and are able to challenge and discuss effectively with management on risks and control measures. We look for individuals who enjoy learning about audit, businesses and functions, have innovative and creative mindsets to adopt analytical techniques to enhance audit techniques, building relationships and are able to evolve and thrive in teamwork and in a fast-paced global environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
As an Associate, you will be responsible for execution of audit deliverables through effective time management, in accordance with the internal audit methodology of the department. You will assist the project manager in planning the scope of the audit, conduct walkthroughs and discussions with various teams to execute the audit scope and discuss results of the audit with the firms local and global management. You will play a vital role in execution of the audit scope, through succinct documentation and active engagement with various stakeholders focusing on analyzing the risks involved, assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the key controls implemented to mitigate the risk, in accordance with the internal audit methodology of the department. In addition, you will also monitor and follow up with management on the resolution of the open audit findings and maintain stakeholder relationship to monitor risk in their space. Job responsibilities also include assisting in the department’s continuous monitoring effort to cover operations incidents, market and regulatory events, business and technology updates. You are strongly encouraged to participate in department-wide initiatives aimed at continually improving IA's processes and supporting infrastructure.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Chartered Accountant /Certified Financial Analyst /Master in Business Administration specialized in Finance / Masters or equivalent University degrees in Accounting / Finance.
- Atleast 4+ years of experience in risk based operations / process audits preferably focusing on financial services
- Experience in executing audit engagements, with good judgement of risks and controls
- Strong technical skills required for the role with attention to detail, strong analytical skills and ability to translate assimilated knowledge through effective documentation
- Experience in team work and adaptable to differential ways of working
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, as the job requires frequent interaction with cross functional teams and various hierarchy within management
Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Financial Products and Services
- Experience with data analytics tools and techniques
- Relevant certification or industry accreditation
- Capable of efficiency improvement or automated solutions that assist audit work.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.