Manager, Finance and Accounting Automation
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience12 - 18 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Bengaluru
Job Views: 15
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 98 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Bengaluru
The Finance Operations team manages Google's cash transactions on a global basis and ensures that Google's incoming and outgoing cash processes are controlled, effective and efficient. As a member of this team, you'll find innovative ways to manage our complex set of transactions. You'll make processes more efficient and scalable, work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations, and proactively minimize operational risk. Externally, you collaborate with our extended workforce partners and internally, you will collaborate across the multiple areas of the Financial Operations team.
As a Finance and Accounting (F&A) Automation Manager, you will improve the Accounting and F&A processes and at the same time ensure compliance with the applicable controls. In this role, you will think strategically to design highly effective solutions and will take the initiative to get into the details.
The name Google came from "googol," a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop finance and accounting automation solutions by understanding current processes, creating technical design, prioritizing roadmap of dedicated engineering team and executing against roadmap.
- Ensure regular communication with leadership on progress of projects, financial and operational program metrics to drive adoption of the portfolio of automation products across various business units/functions.
- Lead projects to improve efficiency and controls across finance and accounting teams by partnering with accounting, financial planning and analysis, and accounts payable teams.
- Maintain an appropriate mix of technical skills in development team by hiring the right individuals. Work for timely update of skill sets and training of resources for upstream changes in IT infrastructure and to develop better solutions.
- Ensure timely resolution of bugs. Conduct post mortems for issues and come up with recommendations to avoid similar issues in future.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience in Accounting/Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team working in a global organization.
- 4 years of experience working with ERP systems: Oracle financials, SAP.
- Qualified Chartered Accountants or Cost Accountants.
- 3 years of data visualization experience using Tableau and Google Data Studio.
- Experience working with global cross-functional teams.
- Experience using statistical methods to solve business problems.
- Demonstrated ability working with external auditors and SOX teams explaining the problem statement and the proposed solutions and addressing their viewpoints.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.