Manager - Finance (eCommerce)
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience3 - 5 Years
Job Views: 11
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 31 Days ago
To support the eCommerce channel and partner with diverse business of epharmacy across therapies, to ensure appropriate strategic and decision analysis support and play a key role in driving receivables/payables, account reconciliation, resources, and financial hygiene, to achieve long term sustainable and profitable growth for the channel.
. Financial Performance Evaluation - Analysis of business with respect to key financial drivers and financial performance of the business in order to achieve the Top line & Bottom line as Budgeted for the year
• Deliver top line and bottom line targets through financial reporting and analytics and manage contribution improvement initiatives
• Monitor and Evaluate key KPIs of India Rx and share findings and highlight key areas for effective action to eCommerce Director.
• Drive better product mix by identifying and implementing COGS reduction & finding pricing opportunities in order to ensure improvement in Gross Margin
• Prepare performance insights, finance hygiene scorecard and publish monthly dashboards - provide insights to business by in order to drive growth and improve profitability
II. Business Partnering - Partner with businesses effectively in order to ensure long term sustainable and profitable growth
• Ensure focus on quality of top line and understanding drivers of growth for the channel through insightful MIS.
• Analyse competition and provide insights to achieve market beating growth
• Prepare ROI of major spends on media, visibility & discounts to ensure effective utilization of funds
• Customer/account monthly meeting with finance counterparts.
III. Stakeholders Alignment – Steer business agenda through ensuring stakeholders buy-in across cross functional teams
• Evaluate new product cases monthly – with Business development team
• Analyse & find opportunities for Product cost reduction with Supply Chain
• Prepare ROI optimization and identify improvements on marketing spends by reducing the red ROI activities;
• Increase payment efficiency and payment within credit days
IV. Simplification - Drive simplification through automation and prepare SOP to ensure activities are process driven and effective
• Drive automation of reports through advanced IT platforms in order to reduce manual process & save time
• Identify and execute areas of process simplification for channel with business analyst to drive improvement in Bias for Action.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
MBA or Chartered Accountant in FMCG eCommerce space
Minimum 3-5 years of experience with strong financial and business acumen and strong action orientation, analytical Skills, interpersonal Skills, problem solving, influencing and negotiation skills
Apply directly at link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.