Manager, Financial Risk Management
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience8 - 12 Years
Job Views: 8
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 31 Days ago
This individual will help lead a best-in-class program, lead through a methodology approach and influence programmatic changes for the internal team and cross functional partners; while being responsible for the day to day activities the program deliverables.
They will drive program oversight and efficiencies in their areas and also build and maintain a productive relationship with internal partners and external auditors with focus on ICFR and other financial risks.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the build out of a best in class reporting and quality assurance program for the Uber SOX program and other compliance requirement (i.e India Companies Act)
- Act as region program management support for the FRM team and we grow our presence in India.
- Supervise the performance of the 3rd party service provider to ensure timely and quality results for the program
- Ensure adequate planning and communication is made as it pertains to the program plan, status and critical achievements to both internal and external partner
- Engage with key partners as their trusted advisor on internal controls and process efficiencies, providing insight and direction as they maneuver through project and process risks
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 8+ years of audit (internal or external), controls, IT, compliance or risk management experience
- Demonstrated experience in high level management reporting and project/ program management
What You'll Need
- Big 4 accounting firm and/or internet/ technology industry experience
- Demonstrated project management experience (PM certification a plus)
- Experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Power BI)
- Past experience as an advisory/internal auditor or similar function is ideal
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal form across a wide array of internal and external stakeholders, including senior management
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently, including managing a team
- Experience with SOX readiness assessments and control implementation
- Working technical knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting requirements, SOX requirements, including PCAOB Auditing Standard No. 5
- Experience with information technology general controls and automated business process controls and concepts using both homegrown and COTS ERP systems
Apply at link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.