Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience4 - 6 Years
Job Views: 12
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 129 Days ago
Reimagine-Banking-with-us - Your core responsibility will be to - analyze, assess and
discharge UBS's global shareholder reporting and
disclosure obligations for regions Americas, EMEA and
APAC [ex Japan] by performing below list of core
•first level analysis and calculation of UBS holdings in listed stocks, perform daily position monitoring and disclosure submission in accordance with substantial shareholding reporting requirements and passive reporting requirements in respective jurisdictions.
•preparation of analysis and disclosure along with necessary evidences as well as perform data quality assurance processes as per Standard Operating Procedures ensuring accuracy, completeness and timely
submission of the disclosures
• prepare Takeover Panel Reporting (Hong Kong and Singapore), Australia Short Positions Reporting and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Reporting as per standard operating procedures maintaining accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
• provide timely advice to the business upon request on
regulatory reporting obligations in relevant jurisdictions
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be part of the broader Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG), located in UBS BSC Mumbai (Airoli). Global Shareholder Reporting (“GSR”) is a central function consists of three hubs located in EMEA, AMER and APAC regions that covers all business divisions (Investment Banking, Asset Management, Wealth Management and Corporate Centre). GSR responsible for monitoring & reporting UBS AG's substantial shareholding positions as stipulated for the respective jurisdictions for APAC [ex Japan], EMEA and Americas regions.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• a university degree in Commerce/Finance/Business Management/ Engineering
• minimum of 4-6 years of work experience in banking domain experience with knowledge on financial products and/or regulatory reporting and 1-2 years of work experience in Legal and Compliance is an added advantage
• a passion for data analysis and working in a highly demanding environment
• good English communication skills
• computer literacy skills with expertise on MS excel and knowledge in VBA is an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.