Senior Associate - US Corporate Tax
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience3 - 6 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Kolkata
Job Views: 16
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 132 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Kolkata
A career in our Tax Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Attentive participation in US Corporate Tax training modules and on the job trainings.
- Preparation of US Corporate, Operating Partnership tax returns (Form 1120 etc).
- Responsible for self-review of deliverables before handing them to Assistant Manager.
- Utilize available tax technical resources to enhance US tax knowledge.
- Contribute to team discussions and share knowledge for the benefit of the group.
- Understand assignment instructions and applies them as directed; seeks guidance when needed.
- Understands personal and team roles as well as based on responsibilities and objectives.
- Attention to detail, deadline oriented and able to manage time.
- Respects and maintains confidentially of client, staff and firm information.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Level of Experience - 3 - 6 Years of experience in US corporation tax and ONE SOURCE /Go System is mandatory.
Education - Commerce Graduate/Post graduate, CA/CS/ICWA optional but preferred.
- Strong technical background related to accounting and taxation.
- Should have worked in a team environment and posses excellent communication skills.
One of our mentors work for PWC and they will refer your CV to PWC. However they are not willing to share the email id in public as it gets flodded with spam email.
So, you will need to upload CV on this website. They will shortlist the profile, downlaod CV and refer to PWC. They may contact you directly through your email as well.
Once you login below;
- Go to your User Dashbaord and under Manage CV upload the CV
- It is also beneficial to update your profile as they can see the summary before downloading CVs.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.